Legal and business consultancy
In cooperation firms with renowned law offices, MMC Brainville offers specialized consultancy services within the scope of:
- tax law, which also including tax optimization and tax risk management,
- business law, including the creation and transformation of companies, placing them on the stock exchange, investment representation,
- international law with particular emphasis on establishing and maintaining cooperation with foreign partners, preparation of trade agreements,
- labor law issues including optimization procedures.
In order to minimize the cost and commitment of entrepreneurs in the administrative of areas related to running a company, MMC Brainville in cooperation with finance and accounting office offers a whole range of accounting services, which include among others:
- Commercial bookkeeping
- tax revenue and expense ledgers (simplified accounting)
- cost control
- VAT register
- Drafting the payroll and personal administration
- Annual tax settlements
- Financial administration regulating the financial management of EU projects
We provide marketing and PR support for activities conducted both in the region as well as country wide.
The marketing department of MMC Brainville has prepared a special offer for the clients of the park, with a particular emphasis on new media, which include among others:
- Creating marketing strategies for companies and projects (including the startups)
- Conducting marketing activities on the Polish and international market
- Building relationships with regional and nationwide media
- Assistance in the effective use of new media (e.g. Internet, social networking, viral materials, creating virtual services for the media)
- Organization of press conferences and other media events
European Union consultancy
The MMC Brainville team and its partners a remarkable experience in obtaining EU funds for training, consulting and investment programs.
Based on this experience, we provide our customers with full support, which includes among others:
- preparation of the business plan or feasibility study in accordance with the guidelines for applicants;
- preparation of the application form along with the full documentation required for submission;
- supervision of tender processes required for the execution of investments (analysis of documents);
- monitoring of the documentation of the project carried out in the company office;
- preparation of substantive and financial reports on project implementation.